I’m glad to announce a new update for SimpleCart, version 2.3.3 is now available.
This release has a couple of bug fixes, including two that were contributed by @gadgetto. Martin is helping us out with some improvements and new features that will make its way into SimpleCart 2.4, and he’s got a head start by also fixing some bugs
Here’s the changelog for this release:
- Fix E_STRICT messages coming from processors [#62]
- Fix comparing floats in determining if delivery/payment method costs should be added to the price [#58]
- Fix saving resource groups on product and category resources [#60]
- Fix E_WARN array to string conversion [#56]
- Properly format percentages as, well, percentages instead of currency [#55]
All information about SimpleCart can be found at https://www.modmore.com/simplecart/.
Edit: Whoops, left in a var_dump statement. 2.3.4 is out now as well that takes that out.