We’re glad to share Redactor 2.2.1 with you today. This release fixes a number of bugs, including the redactor.css setting not looking for context-specific CSS files and various TV related issues.
- Add new
root-relativebaseurls mode value for subdirectory-based contexts with shared assets in the site root [S11174]
- Fix potential jQuery conflicts affecting Redactor template variables [S11205]
- Fix context-specific redactor.css setting not being recognised [#443]
- Fix Rich Text TVs on symlinks/weblinks/static resources not getting enhanced [#449]
- Add missing video plugin control on Redactor TVs [#441]
- Fix Dutch translation of “paragraph” [#413]
- Fix for redactor.removeAttr and redactor.allowedAttr syntax
- Fix Search/Replace plugin [#447]
- Fix unintentional typeahead in Edit Image > Alt Text field [#453]
The next Redactor release is likely to be a release candidate for Redactor 3, so stay tuned for more details on that soon.