A new release (1.1.0) for Formalicious is now available, mostly containing bug fixes:
- Fix setting placeholder for stepParam parameter for renderForm
- Show message when trying to display unpublished form (#6)
- Update radio and checkbox chunks to use correct Bootstrap classes (#28)
- Allow emailTpl and fiarTpl to be overwritten with renderForm snippet parameters (#23)
- Add validate and customValidators parameters to renderForm and formTpl (#23)
More fixes are coming with a new FormIt release (3.0.1). Formalicious depends on FormIt. FormIt is also maintained by Sterc. The new FormIt release should fix issues you’re having with multi-step forms. Formit 3.0.1 is going to be released next week.