Thanks to your bug reports, there’s now a new release of ContentBlocks available. These include fixes related to repeaters and their subfields. Here’s the changelog for this release:
- Make sure the key and width of repeater subfields are required [S8028]
- Fix fatal error in case a repeater subfield did not have a key [S8028]
- Add “fontawesome” icon (Thanks Sebastian!) [#370]
- Prevent importing subfields from wiping all fields [#369]
- Fix variable names in RenderContent event [#373]
Be sure to let us know if you encounter any issues, and to have a great day!