Commerce v1.0.1 is now available. Aside from some bug fixes, this also adds the ability to define (with new
commerce.invoice_increment_start system settings) at what number order references and invoices start respectively.
All changes in v1.0.1:
- [dashboard] Improve performance for showing order total for registered customers grids (also working around edge case causing infinite loop)
- [dashboard] Fix incorrect details shown on the guests customers grid
- [dashboard Fix inability to save product due to a price type field failing validation
- [invoices] New invoice_increment_start setting to configure the starting invoice reference
- [orders] New order_increment_start setting to configure the starting order reference
- [payments] If order reference is set on an order (e.g. by a module), it will now be used instead of the order ID in transaction descriptions
- [products] Improve performance of comProduct->getTotalSaleQuantity (also working around edge case causing infinite loop)
- [taxes] For calculating shipping tax, RateProvider now receives the comOrderShipment object.
- [taxes] TaxJar rate provider now no longer breaks when calculating shipping taxes. [#404]
- twig/twig updated from v1.40.1 to v1.41.0