We’ve just released Commerce 0.11.3 to fix a variety of bugs that were reported recently:
- [cart] Fix potentially incorrect shipping method being shown in the cart on first view after adding a product.
- [core] Allow NULL values on comProduct fields description, stock, weight, weight_unit, image, tax_group, delivery_type and target to prevent “Attempt to set NOT NULL field to NULL” errors
- [core] Create tables as InnoDB by default
- [gateways] Pass order placeholder into the Braintree template to allow further customisation [#289]
- [templates] Fix incorrect for attribute on the label for the VAT registration in billing-address-fields.twig (manual upgrade instructions here)