We've just made Commerce 0.10.5 available to the world with a couple of bug fixes. In particular this resolves save issues that happen in the dashboard when editing an object that was just created, and MODX tags are now properly parsed in email messages as well.
Changelog for v0.10.5:
- [dashboard] Fix immediate save after creating a new item showing a not found error (in most admin interfaces)
- [emails] Make sure MODX tags are parsed in order email messages [#239]
- [gateways] Add support for POST redirect payment gateways
- [checkout] Restrict data passed to the checkout process to GET and POST
Potential breaking changes:
- The AdapterInterface defines a new parseMODXTags method that needs to be implemented in custom adapters.