CB does not rebuild

Hi,

I see on a test site with all resources that when I go to rebuild content in CB the following: ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

MODX 3.0.0-beta2
ContentBlocks v1.12.1-pl

/*

• MODX Console Output
  • @date 2022-01-30 17:58:36
    */
    Initialising…
    PHP notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference

Found a total of 9 resources. Rebuild will take ~ 1 minutes.

Loading dependencies for parsing content…

Dependencies loaded, starting to rebuild content…

Skipping #1 (Home), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #2 (Banner), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #3 (Teaser), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #4 (Two colum), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #5 (CTA), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #6 (page full), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #7 (TC), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #8 (2 column), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Skipping #9 (Teaser 2), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: MODX\Revolution\modDocument)

Done rebuilding content! 0 resources were rebuilt, 9 were skipped and 0 were skipped because of invalid content.

Clearing the cache for context(s):

Cache cleared. All done!

/* EOF */

Sorry, I thought I had already responded to this. That seems like a bug due to the different class name in MODX3 which we’ll get sorted in the next ContentBlocks release (1.12.2).