CB does not rebuild content (MODX 2.8.6-pl)

I have a similar problem: CB does not rebuild

I see when rebuild content in CB:

Skipping #20 (B2B), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: modDocument)
Skipping #21 (Wiki), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: modDocument)

And Error log:

[2023-11-09 20:42:03] (ERROR @ ********/www/core/components/contentblocks/processors/mgr/categories/getlist.class.php : 26) SELECT cbCategory.id AS cbCategory_id, cbCategory.name AS cbCategory_name, cbCategory.description AS cbCategory_description, cbCategory.sortorder AS cbCategory_sortorder FROM modx_contentblocks_category AS cbCategory

MODX Revolution 2.8.6-pl (traditional)
PHP Version 7.4.33

That error log is safe to ignore - it’s just something we forgot to remove from testing. It has already been removed for the v1.13.1 release.

It’s skipping those resources in your rebuild because your contentblocks.accepted_resource_types system setting does not seem to include the modDocument class. That’s there by default, so perhaps that was accidentally removed?

The other topic you link to was a MODX3 specific issue that has been resolved.

Hi!
it seems very strange.

I checked the option:

contentblocks.accepted_resource_types: modDocument,MODX\Revolution\modDocument,mgResource,Article,Articles\Model\Article,CollectionContainer,Collections\Model\CollectionContainer,GridContainer,GoodNewsResourceContainer,GoodNewsResourceMailing,scCategoryResource,scProductResource,Location

Updated CB 1.13.1-pl but

I see the same thing

Skipping #20 (B2B), ContentBlocks is instructed to not act on this resource (Type: modDocument)