Scheduler v1.2 is now available with a couple of improvements:
- Send an email when a task run fails to configured address (scheduler.email_failure setting) [#14]
- Fix use of old modAction-based routing, removed in 3.0
- Fix incorrect processor names with new case sensitivity in 3.0
- Improve display of grids in MODX3 to better fit with the gear icon
- Better handle Error/Exceptions triggered by a task
- Make sure modError service is loaded
As of v1.2, Scheduler is cross-compatible with both MODX 2.x and 3.0 (based on alpha1).