I have from time to time the problem that it then simply stops when rebuilding the content of a document.
Normally I open the faulty document and save it again. Then I rebuild the content again.
If I have a large page with e.g. 600-800 resources this can be quite tedious. Because then everything has to be rebuilt again and again.
- i make a change to a content block element
- i start the “rebuild content” function
- the function stops at document 575
- i open the document 575 and save it
- i switch back to contentblocks and start the “rebuild content” function
- at document 612 the function stops
and so on.
A suggestion for improvement would be that it skips the documents that cannot be rebuilt. These documents could then be listed at the end.