Somewhat overdue - there’s now a new update to Quickstart Buttons that fixes some issues. Worth an update, given low-level security issues (XSS by authenticated users).
- Fix installation on InnoDB due to indexes that were too long, and set defaultEngine to InnoDB [#43]
- Replace modAction based routing with namespace routing [#52]
- Prevent persisted XSS in component grids
- Fix selected action not being saved on first create of a button [#41]
- Fix custom icons not showing
If you’d like to support open source developments, please consider donating towards Quickstart Buttons.