PHP notice: unserialize()

Hi guys,

I was installing formalicious and got this error. Formalicious gets installed but doesnot run properly. Like certain buttons donot work after installation.

Here is the whole output while installing:

Console running…

Attempting to install package with signature: formalicious-1.4.4-pl
Package found…now preparing to install.
Grabbing package workspace…
Workspace environment initiated, now installing package…
Installing files from C:/Users/Aayush Sapkota/Desktop/sites/itcodefair/public/core/packages/formalicious-1.4.4-pl/xPDOFileVehicle/a4c21ae5ec9cd1f7659e4775f96c86f5/ to C:/Users/Aayush Sapkota/Desktop/sites/itcodefair/p

Hey @aayushsapkota - that doesn’t quite look like a full log! Could you please double check if everything you meant to share made it into the post? :slight_smile:

Hi mark,

The full log in modx is:
Console running…

Attempting to install package with signature: formalicious-1.4.4-pl
Package found…now preparing to install.
Grabbing package workspace…
Workspace environment initiated, now installing package…
Installing files from C:/Users/Aayush Sapkota/Desktop/sites/itcodefair/public/core/packages/formalicious-1.4.4-pl/xPDOFileVehicle/34b4ba7446c2526566e460e7422df87a/ to C:/Users/Aayush Sapkota/Desktop/sites/itcodefair/public/core/components/formalicious_vehicle
Decoding package information…
PHP notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 10430 of 94320 bytes
Successfully installed package formalicious-1.4.4-pl

The apache error logs gave the following error on run:

[Thu Jan 24 01:09:04.068579 2019] [php7:error] [pid 3876:tid 1904] [client 127.0.0.1:59531] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function process() on null in C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\core\components\formalicious\processors\mgr\form\preview.class.php:61\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\core\model\modx\modprocessor.class.php(173): FormaliciousPreviewProcessor->process()\n#1 C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\core\model\modx\modx.class.php(1704): modProcessor->run()\n#2 C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\core\model\modx\modconnectorresponse.class.php(140): modX->runProcessor(‘mgr/form/previe…’, Array, Array)\n#3 C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\core\model\modx\modconnectorrequest.class.php(82): modConnectorResponse->outputContent(Array)\n#4 C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\core\model\modx\modconnectorrequest.class.php(69): modConnectorRequest->prepareResponse(Array)\n#5 C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\assets\components\formalicio in C:\Users\Aayush Sapkota\Desktop\sites\itcodefair\public\core\components\formalicious\processors\mgr\form\preview.class.php on line 61, referer: https://codefair.local/manager/?a=update&category=1&namespace=formalicious&id=1

do you have any idea how to fix this?

This suggests some sort of error in the decoding process. Have you tried reinstalling? Can try removing the package and then downloading it fresh as well, just in case the download is corrupt.

This suggests an error loading a chunk for one of the form fields. My guess, the installation didn’t fully complete, some chunks are missing, and therefore you’re having issues.

Hi mark,

I have tried uninstall remove and installing again just to make sure i am getting the right files. But everytime i try to install i get the same error.

I even tried a fresh modx out of the box and tried to install formalicious on it. I get the same error.

Everything else works fine, content blocks and other packages installations are not affected by this.

Anything else i can try or patch.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Aayush Sapkota

My Database incoding is Latin1 and collation is latin_swedin_ci if that makes a differene.