v1.1.0-pl of the Packing Slip extension for Commerce is now available. This release fixes a couple of bugs and replaces some deprecated functionality with their replacement, which will allow a smoother upgrade to Commerce 1.1 which cleans up deprecated code.
Thanks Tony Klapatch for providing 2 of the fixes in this release.
- Make sure the Commerce::EVENT_DASHBOARD_ORDER_ITEM_DETAIL event is fired so additional order item information is shown
- Replace deprecated (and as of v1.1 removed) Commerce::EVENT_DASHBOARD_GET_PAGES event with Commerce::EVENT_DASHBOARD_INIT_GENERATOR
- Make transactions available in the template [#2]
- Fix shipping address being used in default template instead of billing address [#1]
- Use lexicon for the “Print packing slip” action button