Thanks to your bug reports and support tickets, we’ve got another MoreGallery release for you: 1.3.6-pl!
This release includes a number of bug fixes, most notably an issue introduced in 1.3.5 that would prevent uploading images that have uppercased extensions, and new crops will now use the same format/extension as the source image rather than always being transformed into PNGs.
Here’s the full changelog for 1.3.6:
- Make sure the memory limit is consistently increased when generating crops [S6583]
- Fix case sensitive extension check to be case insensitive [#134]
- Fix undefined variable error and broken image_count wrapper placeholder in mgGetImages
- Make sure description field is big enough when rich text is disabled [#128]
- Fix background of crops preview with transparent images
- Fix unnecessary hardcoded PNG format for crops, now only used when source image is png as well