Is it possible to create a TAB navigation with CB repeater?

Hi,

Well the title says it all. can i ceate a TAB navigation with CB. for each item in the repeater there needs to be a corresponding TAB in a div with all TABS.
tnx,
RDg

I struggled with this for a while, until I I found the [[cbGetFieldContent]] snippet. This is my Tabbed Content Block, and the two tpl chunks.

NB. field 104 is the ID of the Content Block. Also backticks cause issues in this forum, so change the ’ to ` in the cbGetFieldContent parameters. Change classes to use the Framework of choice.

Tabbed Content Block
Template:

<div class="tab-pane fade in  [[+idx:is=`1`:then=`active`]]" id="tab[[+idx]]">[[+description]]</div>

Wrapper:

<div>[[cbGetFieldContent? &field=`104` &tpl=`TabbedTitlesTpl` &wrapTpl=`TabbedTitlesWrapTpl`]]<div class="tab-content responsive [[+pattern]] [[+border]]" id="[[+logo]]">[[+rows]]</div></div>

TPL Chunks
TabbedTitlesTpl:

<li class="[[+idx:is=`1`:then=`active`]]"><a href="#tab[[+idx]]" role="tab" data-toggle="tab" class="scroll" >[[+title]]</a></li>

TabbedTitlesWrapTpl:

<ul class="nav nav-tabs responsive" role="tablist">[[+rows]]</ul>

@quentin100, you can use triple ticks for a multi-line code block that also handles single ticks.

```
[[!foo? &prop=`value`]]
```

Related topic:

Hi Quentin 100,

What do you mean by

NB. field 104 is the ID of the Content Block

tnx
RDG

HI i’ve got this working.
Tnx Quentin100