Feature Request: irregular recurring events

I’m managing an three day exhibition with over 50 artists in our district. There are several sessions, lectures, workshops. Some are recurring, but not regular. I.e. one event is on 1p.m. and 3.p.m. and 7p.m. on Saturday and on 1:30p.m. an 3:30p.m. on Sunday.
I can copy the event, but it would be nice to have the possibility to add multiple time slots for the same event.
++++
Oh I can. I need first to create a recurring event and than edit each date and time. Hm, not really user friendly.

If you have an idea for this, I am open for a description.

What about this:
Move all the recurring settings to the tab »Wiederholungen/Repeats«. Perhaps rename it in »recurring event«.
Add a radio select with »no (single)«, »regular« and »irregular«.
If »regular« is selected show options from first tab (Typ, Intervall,…). For irregular events show a button to add a new date and time.
The list of the recurring events can be shown below.

I could add a sixth option in the recurring dropdown with ‘Irregular’ as Value. Then an add button will occur above the Repeats grid. The selected date on the Event tab will fill the first recurring event in the Repeats grid.

Yes this is also a possible quick solution. I would prefer a more straight forward solution on one tab. Why a user should enter the first recurring event in one, and additional ones in an other tab? Handle all recurring settings together in one tab is clearer.

The selected date on the Event tab will fill the first recurring event in the repeats grid. If the event date is changed, the first recurring event is changed. If the first recurring event is changed, the event date will be changed.