ContentBlocks 1.8.3 is now available with a number of bug fixes, and also some changes to the transport package.
If you run into any issues installing this update, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here’s what has changed:
- Fix drag & drop ordering of settings not working anymore [S18381]
- Fix image buttons not shown when an image setting is added to an image field [#539]
- Fix help links in the ContentBlocks component [#536]
- Tweak long setting labels to look prettier [#535]
- When rebuilding content, make sure [[+unique_idx]] is reset between resources [#532]
- Add Layout Settings to field templates as [[+layout_setting.SETTING_KEY]] [#529]
- Speed up rebuild content by only sleeping between processed resources, allowing skipped resources to move faster
- Remove unused phpthumb library
- Update package encryption to encryptedVehicle 2.0
- Package installation only checks the server requirements once now, before the rest of the installation