We recently passed 4000 used licenses of ContentBlocks! All of those users can now update to the new ContentBlocks 1.6.5.
Here's what has been fixed in ContentBlocks 1.6.5:
- Fix inability to collapse newly created repeater rows [#477]
- Fix incorrect multi-row layout in repeaters when using tinyrte on subfields [#476]
- Fix TinyMCE/TinyMCE RTE/CKEditor breaking when drag and dropping repeater rows [#473]
- Fix non-latin characters preventing recognition of an email address in link input/setting [#471]
- Fix inability to delete repeater rows inside a fixed-size repeater [#470]
- Fix incorrect sortorder when drag and drop sorting items in the component on page 2 and beyond [#456]
- Add missing drag and drop sorting on templates
- Fix custom titles not being stored for nested layouts [#458]
As always, the update is now available to install via the package manager. If you have any questions, or think you may have found a bug, please let us know via the forum or firstname.lastname@example.org.