Commerce stops working Err. 500 front and back-end

Hello

Today I get Error 500 in front and back end with Commerce 1.1.4pl and MODX 2.8.2
I have updated to Commerce 1.2.0-rc5 but when I click on “Install” I get a blank modal window with no message.

Alos I bought a licence and I’m still working on the dev.* website.
On my Modmore account, I have for the Commerce licence key : "This purchase is not yet in use. "
Does I need a new API key ?

Jean-Philippe also sent an email about this just now, but please start by checking the MODX and server error logs for anything that may explain why you’re getting a 500 error.

You never have to change API keys if there’s something related to a license. License keys are handled in the packages and during automatic license checks.

On a dev.* site you’ll be using a free development license so the license you bought would indeed not be in use yet.

Hello Mark,

When I disable the pricing and products TVs, I can load the page in back end and front is OK.

MODX error log doesn’t show any Commerce related rows

I have rows related to :

[2021-05-23 13:08:44] (ERROR @ /components/seosuite/model/seosuite/**seosuite**.class.php : 779) PHP warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

[2021-05-23 13:08:43] (ERROR in modMenu::getSubMenus @ /var/www/clients/***/***/private/****/model/modx/modmenu.class.php : 148) **modAction** support is deprecated since version 2.3.0. Support for modAction has been replaced with routing based on a namespace and action name. Please update the extra with the namespace statusoverrideips to the routing based system.

[2021-05-23 12:58:29] (ERROR @ /var/www/clients/client7/***/***/***/cache/***/includes/elements/modsnippet/66.include.cache.php : 69) [**migxResourceMediaPath**]: docid could not be determined.

Bur in ISPConfig website logs I have many rows such that :

[Sun May 23 13:49:26.475947 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 3619] [client 78.198.35.6:38202] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'const' (T_CONST), expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /var/www/clients/***/***/private/****/components/**commerce**/model/commerce/comtransactionlog.class.php on line 19\n'

Found… PHP version was reverted to 7.0, switched to 7.2 PHP-FPM and errors disappeared !

Awesome, and that fixed the update/install as well?