Another update for the Commerce 1.3 release is now available with a few fixes.
- [admin] Fix RTE not working on property fields - note this includes admin template changes, so make sure you do not have those overridden if you still can’t get it to work
- [checkout] Fix the “Add new address” option not being pre-selected for guests who previously entered a separate billing address [#1131]
- [checkout] Make sure a TransactionException causes a transaction to be marked as failed
- [core] Prevent warnings in the address formatter if certain name fields don’t exist
- [core] Add some INFO level logging to Commerce::loadModulesFromDirectory to make debugging why a module can’t be found easier
- [setup] Fix installation on PHP 7.4