Following the release of 0.6, today 0.6.2 is out. And 0.6.1, which was actually released last week, but wasn’t announced/made public as I was headed for the Malta and Munich meetups shortly after.
These two releases fix quite a few bugs, including in the checkout, so updating would be a good idea.
Commerce 0.6.2-pl, Released on 2017-05-17
- [checkout] Fix RequiresAccount checkout process not moving to account step
Commerce 0.6.1-pl, Released on 2017-05-10
- [checkout] Fix coupons form showing even a coupon is already selected
- [checkout] Fix emails getting sent multiple times when more than one send per php request
- [checkout] Remove logs from order properties when they’re moved into the dedicated table
- [checkout] Make sure address errors in one address type are shown if the other address is valid [#142]
- [dashboard] Restrict Top Products widget on dashboard and Sales and Top Products reports to processing/completed orders in the current mode
- [dashboard] Restrict total sold count on products tab only to processing/completed orders in the current mode
- [dashboard] Improve “orders with product” listing on product page
- [dashboard] Fix inability to uncheck checkboxes introduced in 0.6.0
- [modules] Fix AutoFillGeoIP module setting the state into the country field