Commerce 0.12 is now officially in the stable release channel, with a ton of fixes and improvements.
For a rundown of some of the new features, see the earlier announcements:
The 0.12.0-pl release fixes a number of reported issues and improves matrix handling on duplicated resources. Full list of changes below.
- [addresses] Make sure addresses are not stored on a user profile until they validated
- [core] Revolution Adapter’s getOption method now passes through to Commerce->getOption which is context-aware
- [core] Prevent E_NOTICE error when providing comOrderItem->get with an array
- [checkout] AJAX requests to cart/checkout now receive additional formatted values
- [dashboard] Fix invalid license not being shown as such in the checklist
- [dashboard] When viewing/managing orders, the stored context is now used to make context-specific setting available
- [dashboard] Order overview now offers a context filter if orders from multiple contexts exist
- [dashboard] Fix incorrect timezone used in order details
- [dashboard] Fix the MODX header expanding to full size on Firefox
- [dashboard] Fix incorrect icon for Add Product button [S19468]
- [frontend] Add !default to Sass settings so you can import and change the default styles more easily [S19296]
- [products] Make products in a matrix visible again in the products list, with links to the resource the matrix is on
- [products] When using the matrix, it will now identify when the resource was duplicated and offer to start with an empty matrix/copy the products/move the products.
- [snippets] Fix incorrect error message in get_product snippet [S19223]
- [snippets] Add get_matrix_price and get_matrix_first_product snippets to help build your catalog when using the Product Matrix
- [taxes] Fix EU VAT Rate Provider using the incorrect country code for the United Kingdom. Previously used “UK”, now the proper “GB” per ISO-3166. If you relied on the incorrect behavior, you may need to tweak your tax rules.
- [templates] Use new commerce.account.remember_me lexicon for the “rememberme” text in account.twig
- [tvs] Fix “dom is null” error when loading a resource with a Commerce TV
- [tvs] Fix edited/inserted products having nested markup
- [tvs] Work around obscure issue in Firefox 65 causing the inability to save a resource after unlinking a product in a list TV