I have observed somethings strange working with a call of getResources and CB, probably the issues is due to getResources, but maybe somebody know somethings more here.
- we have a resource
footerincluded in all our resource via the call
[[!getResources? &parents=`-1` &resources=`[[*footerpage]]` &tpl=`@INLINE [[+content]]` &processTVs=`1` &includeContent=`1` &includeTVs=`1`]]
- the resource
footeruse CB for his composition
- in the CB layout of this resource I include a chunk
chunkuse a couple of TVs as
- if we access directly to the resource
footereverything is ok
- if we access to any page that include the
footerwe have a lot of fun!
- case: the TVs are inside the
chunknothing work, the TVs have his “default value”
- case: the TVs are outside the
a little more of funny:
- in case we use some MODX modifier like
[[++switcher:is='On':then='[[++valueToDisplay:default='complexity']]']]on the value of the system settings inside the
chunkthat is inside the CB layout, the modifier fails.
So… somebody have some suggestions?
Have a nice day