Can't get Media Browsing to Work

Hey there :slight_smile:

Not so long ago I already had some Issues with Redactor Media Browser (Eureka) as some of you may remember. I decided to start a new Topic because I don’t think this would fit to the old topic.

So, anyways, tried to enable the Media Browser in Redactor again but It won’t come up. Javascript gets loaded, but the Icon to insert Images is not available. Can’t explain to my self why this could happen. Can’t find something on that in the documentation. Looking at the settings I guess it should work just fine. Whats also strange, is that the icons available in the editor are in a different order then the ones in the demo.

I reinstalled the whole package to be sure that everything is available and back to its defaults.

Did someone experienced this issue before? What can I do to enable the media browser again in redactor?

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

@tjventurini If you can send an email to support@modmore.com maybe we can take a look for you. Would be useful if you can also elaborate on what you mean with the icons being in a different order than the demo (which demo exactly).

Hey @mhamstra :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response. While investigating the wired order of the buttons in the toolbar, I could find out, that someone (probebly me :wink: ) changed the value of the redactor.buttons System Setting.

So I guess this explains my problems… Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like